Instagram Craze!

Now it’s time for app of the week! This week’s app of the week is Instagram!!! Do you have tons of pictures you want to share with your friends? Then Instagram is for you! It all starts when you sign up for FREE! You can access any photos from your albums, Instagram has a special photo editing station where you can make average photos look professional. You can follow as much people as you want, meaning when they post pictures you always get to  see them. You can make your own Instagram private, so only people you accept can follow you. On others photos you can like it by double tapping, and/or comment on it. Instagram is a much better and safer version of Facebook. To me it is addicting and a great way to connect with your friends!

Do you have an Instagram?

Do you think it’s a good idea?

7 thoughts on “Instagram Craze!

1. Emily,

Of course I have an Instagram! I’m following you and you are following me! I love the idea of Instagram. Whenever I’m bored, I just whip out my phone and go on Instagram. So basically in my free time, I always on. Actually, if we get the chance if we do another Genius Hour, I’m probably do the project about Instagram, perhaps we can do the project if we get the oppturnity to do it together. I love this app. We really need to hang out soon and take and post pictures to Instagram!

Tristan- 🙂

• Dear Tristan,
      I totally agree with you! Instagram is so addicting. I also like to go on it when I’m bored. I think it’s a great way to connect with your friends! Thank you so much for commenting. I definitely think we should go on a Charlotte Russe shopping spree (and take pictures to put on Instagram)!
      From,
      Emily

• Emily,

We definity should. It would be so much fun! We will come back to school with 20 of the same shirts on and be like twins! It would be funny because no one really actually dress in the same clothes on the same day without “having it planned” Hopefully we can, I will ask my mom tonight when she gets home!

Bye!
        Tristan 🙂

2. Dear Emily,
    I love Instagram. It is like Facebook. It is really fun. Hope you post more things!

Sincerely,
    Natalie S.

3. Dear Emily,
    I do have an instagram! Your following me and I followed you back. I always go on when I am bored. I think It is a really good idea for sharing pictures.
    Sincerely,
    Jenna K

4. Dear Emily,

I have an Instagram and its quite addicting. I like it because its private and allows you to talk to your friends like Facebook (my mom won’t let me get a Facebook though). How often do you go on Instagram? What’s your favorite app?
    Please reply, and I’ll be looking forward to your next posts! 😀

Your Friend,
    Ashley

• Dear Ashley,
      I agree Instagram is so addicting, I had to take a break from it! I’m hoping to get back on it soon though. My favorite app would have to be Instagram, my favorite game app is heal me. Have you ever heard of Heal Me? It is so much fun, you have to heal these gross injuries and I don’t know why I just like it! Thank you so much for your comment!
      Sincerely,
      Emily