I Wanna Go To Friendly’s!!!

Ever heard of that catchy tune? If you have than you know that it comes from the resturaunt with the most delicious food and most mouth watering icecream!!! Dating back to 1935, Friendly’s has been bringing smiles to all who taste their food and ice cream for decades!

Thirsty? Friendly’s has every soda or juice you could think of! They even have their own special drinks and smoothies! You better come to this place hungry, because their menu options are incredible. If you are ordering from the kids menu, you don’t have to feel deprived since they have a level one (for little kids) and a level two for older kids. As they say ice cream really does make the meal at Friendly’s! I couldn’t even begin to describe all the amazing choices for their icecream. They have a make your own sundae (with up to 5 scoops), all different types of sundaes (bannana split, hot fundge, clown head) and if you want something simple (but still delicious) you can get a flavor with all the
toppings you want.

I have been going to Friendly’s since I was little and it still remains my favorite restauraunt. I even go on all my Birthdays! The truth about Friendly’s? It’s the best restauraunt ever!

Have you ever been to friendly’s?

Do you like it?

4 thoughts on “I Wanna Go To Friendly’s!!!

1. Dear Emily,
    I love Friendly’s! I have been going there since I was little too. They have the best restaurant ice cream ever (I have had better at an ice cream shop). They also have really good food!

Sincerely,
    Marshall :mrgreen:

2. Dear Emily,
    I have been to Friendly’s before. They have all kinds of different drinks and food. I think it is a great restaurant.:)
    Sincerely,
    Jenna K

3. Dear Emily,

I really like friendly’s. I have gone about 10 times. I like the ice cream but Cold Stones is a lot better. There ice cream is really tasty and creamy. It is in Plymouth in Colony Place. Have you ever been?

From,
    Ben W

• Dear Ben,
      I love Cold Stones! Their ice cream might be better but they don’t have my favorite flavor like Friendly’s does. They have the cotton candy with these pop rocks in them. It’s my favorite ice cream in the world. What is yours?
      From,
      Emily