App of the Summer!!!

Candy Crush

Yes indeed, Candy Crush is the app of the summer! Usually I would do app of the month, but really summer feels like one week if you think about it. I’m sure there are not many of you that haven’t heard of this game.

Candy Crush is deliciously fun, and quite simple. All you have to do is; on a board of mixed up candies swipe different ones to match three of the same candy. Of course to get more points you match 4, 5, etc. of the same candy. But, there is a little more to it than that.

With over 300 hundred levels (more in the full version) and limited lives to play with, Candy Crush isn’t exactly easy. That’s part of why it’s so addictive. You also get different boosts along the way to help with particularly challenging levels, and of course you can compete with friends on facebook. Want to know a super special secret? In the free version, you only get 5 lives. After a cretain amount of days, you get more lives. All you have to do is go to settings and change back the date.

In conclusion Candy Crush, is ALMOST as addicting as the real thing! 🙂

20130717-200215.jpg20130717-200156.jpg

One thought on “App of the Summer!!!

1. Hi Emily,
    I love Candy Crush it’s so addicting. My mum plays it like a lot she plays it on the computer then her iPod and then her phone and then goes back on the computer to play it and then that all over. I play it about 4 times a week.
    Sara 🙂