Q & A

Questions, questions. Most of you probably go through your life asking and asking. Here is a page where you can get answers! You can ask any question in the world.  Advice, do and don’ts or just any random question. You could even ask questions about me or the blog. Of course there are some exceptions such as I can’t give you answers to your homework (I know it since I have the same as most of you). Innapropriate questions or questions that are personal will be deleted. Remember this is supposed to be useful, not dramatic! So without further ado, ask away!  

6 thoughts on “Q & A

• Well the real reason is that doritos are full of cheesey flavoring and salt, things that are unhealthy but also just happen to make an impression on our taste buds. However carrots are carrots and they don’t have anything special about them except that they are healthy!

1. Dear Emily,

We miss you in school. I hope you feel better. Hope to see you tomorrow!!
    Have you ever seen a shooting star?
    From,
    Ariel

• Dear Ari,
      Thanks! It makes me feel better to know you are thinking or me!:) I have never seen a shooting star, but a very wise person told me to see one, you just have to look up! Thanks for your comment!
      From,
      Emily

2. Dear Emily,
    Why is skin so sensitive? Like, you could be outside on a hot day without sunblock and you get a burn. Why does this happen?
    From,
    Kaylee

• Dear Kaylee,
      The problem in this frustrating prospect is actually not your skin, but the sun. I don’t want to get too sciencey here but the suns UV rays (ultraviolet) are damaging to the skin cells,causing a burn. The longer the rays, the more damaging. If you have fair skin then you are likely to burn more, however the skin is not the root of the problem. Thank you for your good question.
      From,
      Emily