R. A. K.

Here is a place on the blog where you can share a R. A. K. random act of kindness. If you see someone do something kind, it is worth sharing because we all need to be kind to one another to make this world go round. Even better, if you do something kind for someone else share it here! It can be something simple like:”I saw someone hold open a door for someone else” or “yesterday I helped my little sister with her homework” . I can’t wait to see what random act of kindness you have to share!!!

6 thoughts on “R. A. K.

1. Hi Emily,
    I love the theme of your blog and encourage you to keep spreading your truth about life! Just so you know, I am a trainee primary school teacher from Queensland, Australia who just happened upon Mr Avery’s blog page – your title caught my attention! My random act of kindness is this: being the first to reply to your R.A.K. page to encourage you on your blogging adventures. Life is beautiful and life is thrilling – that is my truth about life anyway. All the very best with your blogging, school and have an amazing life!

• Dear Katie,
      I delighted how much you like my blog! It is so great to have such kind visitors on my blog like you, thank you so much. I am ecstatic that you were the first person on R. A. K., I put it on my blog and nobody was resonding so it made me feel really special that you did that. Thank you for opinion about life also, that is very true, nobody can be prepared for the amazing things life throws at you, like for me earning this blog! Thanks again so much for your kindness, it seriously made my day. You are going to be a fabulous teacher!
      Sincerley,
      Emily

2. In the midst of this blizzard bringing inconvenient power outages and lots of intense snow clean up, it also can bring out the best in people. Saturday afternoon as I was shoveling off the 1,000,000 inches of snow on my car, my neighbor came and helped me shovel it out which made me so appreciative because it was truly just a R.A.K.

• Dear Kristin,
      I have noticed that this blizzard everyone has come together and being kind to one another. Just stopping to talk and ask if we have power and being so friendly. I liked your R.A.K. Thanks for sharing it!
      From,
      Emily

3. R. A. K. : I was helping kindergarden and they were so nice to each other! Example: if Avert needed scissors Alex, without being asked, hands them to her without thinking twice! I thought that was amazing since they are so young!

4. Dear Emily,
    My dads friend Stephanie was out on a date the day of the boston bombings. He ran out of the restaurant after saying “I love you” and he ran out. She ran behind him. He used his belt, zip ties, and his shoes laces to stop the bleeding he was heading back to the restaurant when he saw his American Medical Response boss. Right beside him was Stephanie. They ran toward each other with tears streaming down there faces. I think this is important because he risked his own life for others. I love this section on your blog. Keep up the great work :). Check out my blog @ http://kayleeskoolblog.edublogs.com
    From,
    Kaylee