Welcome to the Blog!

Once again, I want to welcome you to my blog: “The Truth About Life”. In your opinion, what is the truth about life? My name is Emily and I believe that by creating an awesome blog I can show you. Here at the blog you will be seeing all kinds of things kids my age are into; it’s the truth about our lives. All of this includes the latest sports news, cool apps to try, music and you might even find a new book to get intrested in. I am thrilled about having a blog and I can’t wait to get started in showing you the truth about life. Be sure to come often to check it out!

23 thoughts on “Welcome to the Blog!

1. Dear Emily,
    I really enjoyed your first post. I love how you told about what is happening on your blog. I’m very exited about being blogging buddies .
    Good luck!!!

From,
    Ariel

• Dear Ari,
      I am happy you like it! Please feel free to comment on stuff you want to see on the blog! Keep checking in for more posts!
      From your blogging buddy,
      Emily

• Dear Deb,
      Thank you very much for commenting! I’m so happy you are checking it out, I need as much visitors as possible. Feel free to comment anything else you want to see on the blog! Stay tuned, more posts are coming soon!
      Sincerly,
      Emily

• Dear Kaitlyn,
      I’m glad you are looking forward to it! Feel free to reccomend anything you want to see on the blog. Upcoming posts are sure to be comming! Thanks for writing!
      From,
      Emily

2. Dear Emily,
    Everyone has a different opinion about life. Life to me is about having fun and believing in the choices that u make. Also, life is about trying new things, I don’t really like to try new things unless I know a little about what it is especially food! P.s. Love the new blog!

From,
    Jackie D.

• Dear Jackie,
      Thank you so much for your opinion, that is very true! I think that life is about thoose things too, that is why I made this blog. I’m so glad you like it, more posts will be comming soon! I added you as a link on my blog, be sure to check it out!
      From
      Emily B.

3. Dear Emily,
    Congrats on the blog and I’m very excited to hear your wise words on the truth about life. Mike is excited too.

4. Dear Emily,
    Congrats on your new blog. I can’t wait to check out your blog later in the year and see the “Truth about Life!” Can’t wait to be blogging buddies!

Sincerely,
    Your Blogging Buddy,
    Tristan:)

• Dear Tristam,
      Congrats to you too! I can’t wait to see you blog and what you have to share with everybody! Thanks for visiting!
      From your blogging buddy,
      Emily

5. Dear Em,
    The truth about life is that we are all trying to be the best that we can be. That means that you should always stand up for what you believe in and always focus on doing the next right thing.

This an awesome idea Em! I’m excited to stay tuned for the posts 🙂

Love,
    Your big cuz Alice

• Dear Ali,
      I agree 100%! Thank you for visiting, I am working on a lot of posts so I’m glad you are excited about it. Thanks always for the support!
      Love,
      Your little cousin Emily

6. I love your blog already it’s so amazing! I can’t believe we all got blogs I am really excited to see how your blog turns out by the end of the year. I have been on my blog and I created a share section so you can share all of your cool stories.

Sincerely,
    Natalie S.

• Dear Natalie,
      Thank you I love your blog too! I am so happy about this, everyone’s blog is turning out really well! Be sure to visit my R. A. K. section, I’m sure you have a lot to share!
      From,
      Emily

7. Hey Em! What a great idea for a blog. I think that life is about learning new things and applying them to better your life. Like for example, today at walmart I learned how to avoid overpowering old lady perfume before it made me nauseous. Love, Amanda

8. Emily – can’t wait to hear all about your opinions and thoughts. Particularly the apps. My new favorite app that is customized is “Pinterest”. You pick a few pictures that interest you and then it customizes the pictures that come up. I could see you being interested in cute animal pictures. Well – can’t wait to see what you come up with! Have fun!

• Dear Amanda,
      Haha I am sure that perfume was very hard to overpower! You are right though about learning new things and learning to apply them to make your life better. Thank you very much for commenting, I hope you and Dillan are doing well!
      Love,
      Emily

• Dear Amy (Natalie’s mom),
      That app you mentioned sounds really interesting, I will have to take that into consideration for the blog! I can’t wait to get rolling on all my posts! Thank you so much for commenting, my next post will probably be about apps! Sincerly,
      Emily

9. The truth about life??? My first and foremost truth is that being your and Olivia’s Mama is my TRUEst and greatest blessing.

• Dear Cathy/mom,
      Thank you very much, that means a lot to me. You, dad and Liv are my greatest blessing too! Thanks again for commenting!
      Love,
      Emily

10. Dear Emily,
    Your blog is very interesting. I hope your blog goes very well. Keep up the good work its coming out great! 🙂

• Dear Emily,
      Thank you I am delighted you like my blog! Thank you also for the support, I really need it! I doubt my blog a lot so you saying that means the world to me!
      Sincerely,
      Emily B.