Run For Your Life

The time has come where I introduce a new thing I do on the blog called: “App of the Week”. Once a week, it may be alternating days, I show you an awesome FREE app that I think you should try. This week the app of the week goes to….drumroll…Temple Run 2!

Sliding, jumping, turning and zip lining, Temple Run 2 brings you a way better version of Temple Run. You are put in an adventurous world where you run for your dear life from a giant, evil monkey-like monster. You dodge fire, zip across high cliffs and even catch a ride on a cart! Trust me, this game will cause a thrill perfect for when you are bored. plus it’s rated number 1 in the charts on the app store. Temple Run 2 is addicting, thrilling, adventurous and most of all fun!!! The truth about this app- get it now!

Comment: Do you have Temple Run 2, if so how do you like it?

If you don’t do you think you are going to get it?

12 thoughts on “Run For Your Life

1. Hi Emily, thanks for the great review for Temple Run 2. My students also play Temple Run Brave on my iPad and LOVE it. I might have to have one of them review it on my school blog and we will post a link to you 🙂
    Also I hope you review some more excellent apps and create a blog post about them as that is a great resource for teachers and other students.

Happy blogging

Mrs Booth

• Dear Mrs. Booth,
      Temple Run Brave is very popular, I can imagine why your students would like it! I am planning on reviewing more apps every week, so if you want to try cool apps for your students keep checking in! I would be delighted if you sent me a link. Thank you so much for commenting! I will be sure to visit your blog!!! Sincerely,
      Emily

2. Dear Emily B.,

You have a fantastic blog!I love the pictures of you when you were a younger kid and your cousins. you should be very proud that you earned a blog!!

Nick K

• Dear Nick,
      Thank you so much!! I’m so glad you like my blog. It really means alot to me that you said thoose things. You are such a nice friend, thanks for always being there! Thanks again so much for visiting my blog. Sincerley,
      Emily

3. Dear Emily,

I love temple run it is so much fun! What is your favorite old fashioned board game? Mine is monopoly.

From,
    Amanda

• Dear Amanda,
      I love it too! My favorite is probably the classic checkers or chess. I love scrabble also. Monopoly is really fun for rainy days. Thanks for commenting!!
      From,
      Emily

4. Dear Emily,

Your blog is very cool and entertaining, all your posts are amazing. How long does it take to make them? I really like the app reviews you do. I also thought the the pictures when you were little are funny. I love looking back then to when I was little and look at myself.
    I hope your blog gets a bunch of views.
    Sincerely,
    Ben W

• Dear Ben,
      Thank you very much, it means a lot to me that you commented. I’m glad you like my blog, it took a lot of work to earn it and get it going! If you sit down to write a post depending how long it is it could take you about 20-45 minutes. However usually you do a sort of rough draft then go back to finalize/edit/add picture to it. This proccess could take a couple nights. I am delighted you like all the posts, I try really hard to make them entertaining! Thanks again for commenting, hope to see you again soon!
      From,
      Emily

5. Hi, I agree with you, it is a lot better than the first one. It has a lot more things you can do

• Dear Trey,
      I thought to do that post because of the improvement. It has better effects too. Thank you very much for commenting!
      Sincerely,
      Emily B.

6. Hi Emily!
    I have this app, I love it! I find the controls a little harder than the old one, but I still think it’s fun.

• Dear Anna,
      I love it too! It is a little more complicated but I like challenges in games and then how I feel when I complete them. Thanks for visiting!
      Sincerely,
      Emily