Licking Your Plate Good

I have a simple, easy and delicious recipe for you! It’s a recipe I made up myself one day, an Emily original! I call it Caramel Apple Delight Sundae. To make it, it’s simple as 1, 2, 3!

1. Scoop some Vanilla ice cream into a bowl, (you can use cookie dough or cookies and cream to jazz it up a little).

2.Chop up some apples and put them on the ice cream

3. Drizzle caramel to top it off!

Enjoy!!!

20130206-155935.jpg

20130206-155949.jpg

Are you planning on trying this?
What other types of recipes do you want to see on the blog?

14 thoughts on “Licking Your Plate Good

1. Okay Emily!
    several tips made for u. First and formost, you need pages. It is boring other wise. Dont post anything that sounds like it could offend any one. When you write posts write as if you are having a face to face conversation. Try making your blog bright and colorful. It appeals to people more. Youv’e got the right idea about putting people’s blog addresses on. It helps them out and makes others more likely to put yours on theirs. And don’t be afraid to ask others to put a link to yours from theirs. People love it when you give them advice, show them how to do things, and give them cool websites to go to. I think that covers most things. If you need anything specific just tell me.
    -Tessa :mrgreen:

• Dear Tessa,
      Thanks for all the advice! I really need it. I will be sure to add more pages and add decorations to my blog to make it more bright and colorful. In my posts I’ll try to use more voice so it sounds like a face to face conversation.
      From,
      Emily

2. Dear Emily,
    i will definatley try your sundae it sounds so good you inspired me i am going to try to make a delisous sun dea like you!

• Dear Olivia,
      I am so glad you want to try it! Love how enthusiastic you are!!! I am happy my recipie is a succes! Thank you so much for commenting!
      From,
      Emily

3. Dear Emily,

That sounds delicious! I love caramel apples. I never thought to make an ice cream sundae out of it!

One of my favorite desserts is apple crisp. I love the warm apples with all the topping with some ice cream. I think I’ll have to give your dessert a try though!

Sincerely,
    Mr. Avery

• Dear Mr. Avery,
      I am glad I could give you the tip! I love warm apple crisp, it is to die for! I love caramel apples too and one day I was just experimenting and it came out really good! Thank you very much for taking the time to write me a comment!
      Sincerely,
      Emily B.

4. Dear Emily,

mmmmmmmm. that sounds fantastic I am sure that I will need to try that fantastic recipe. I love caramel apples so i am sure i will love it and i will make sure to tell my family that delicious recipe.

Sincearly,

Nick K.

• Dear Nick,
      I know I just had a brainstorm one day and it was so good, I had to put it on the blog! I am sure you and your family will love it, I am glad I could give you the tip. I always love to get comments, so thank you so much for taking the time to write one.
      From,
      Emily

5. Dear Emily,
    This looks like a good desert. I will have to try it sometime. I hope to see more resipies on your blog.
    From,
    Kaylee

• Dear Kaylee,
      I hope you do try it, it’s really good! I will be putting more recipes on my blog soon. What types do you want to see? Thank you for commenting!
      From
      Emily

6. Hi Em, since I am also a huge fan of ice-cream but more of a peanut butter gal than caramel, I thought I would share this simple but delightful recipe:
    1. Scoop or scoops of your favorite ice cream ( For peanut butter and chocolate die hards I can not recommend enough..Under the Stars 1/2 churned low fat Hoods ice cream)
    2. Cut up banana and put on ice cream.
    3. Melt peanut butter in a safe microwave
    dish…20-30 seconds..stir and put on banana and ice-cream!
    4. Dig in!

• Dear Cathy/mom,
      I love that recipe! I will have to try it, that sounds good enough even to satisfy your peanut butter cravings! Thank you for your suggestion and for commenting.
      From,
      Emily

7. Emily,
    I thought this was a very great recipe! I also love to bake and often look to blogs for new ideas and things to make. I hope you try making different things in the future! Congrats on your accomplishments!!

• Dear Joanna,
      Dear Joanna,
      I am happy you liked it! I tried it and it was SO GOOD so I hope you try it! I will defiantly put up more posts about recipes in the future so keep checking in! Thank you very much.
      From,
      Emily