Surf to Sucess

It’s time for app of the week! This week’s app of the week is….Subway Surfers! Similar to Temple  Run, Subway Surfers is where you slide, and swipe obstacles while being chased by a police and his dog. Only instead of adventure land like Temple Run, Subway Surfers is through the subway streets of Rome! Along the way you can pick up power ups such as coin magnets, jet packs and even special mystery boxes! You can compete with friends on high scores, and share them on Facebook. This app is fast, fun and my personal favorite game to play when I am bored! I highly recommend you try it, Subway Surfers is FREE!

Do you like Subway Surfers?

2 thoughts on “Surf to Sucess

1. Hi Emily,
    I haven’t talked to you in ages.
    I have Subway Surfers on my iPod I don’t play it that much but my high score is 395 579 that is not the highest out of my game center friends . Out of my friends I’m coming 3 out of 9. Do you have a Game Center account if you do. What’s your username?
    Sara

• Dear Sarah,
      I do have a game center account, but I never used it. Is it fun to use? What is it like? You’re score is really high! My high score is only over 100,000. Thanks for commenting, hope to see your reply soon!
      -Emily