Memories To Last A Lifetime

Vacation At Cape Codder
Hotel!!!

The Cape Codder hotel is an amazing place to stay, it was the ultimate kickoff to our February vacation. What better way to spend your vacation with friends? So, our friends Ariel and Jackie Damery came, and their cousins Gavyn and Ian! We all have the best of times together creating new memeories that last forever. Let me tell you about this memory…..

At the Cape Codder hotel we have conjoining rooms with our friends, so it’s really convinient when we want to hang out! I would reccomend this hotel to everyone. When we got to the rooms, I felt a wave of excitement that only this hotel can bring.  I couldn’t wait to start swimming and having fun! It has an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. Both pools are heated with hot tubs! The indoor pool is my favorite because it has a huge wavepool with two waterslides! That night, we had a blast getting our stuff all ready and swimming in both pools. We ordered pizza and pasta for dinner then hung out untill it was time for bed. The next day we swam, swam and swam some more!  The waterslides were as fast as ever and the hot tubs were as soothing as ever.  The wave pool brught a thrill that completed our awesome day of swimming.  To top off our fabulous day we ate dinner at “Not Your Average Joe’s”.  I got pizza and it was so good I stuffed myself. That night we won big at the arcade earning prizes of our choice. We even went for a night swim! The next morning we packed up our bags and had a final breakfast. It was hard saying goodbye, but I knew next year would come soon enough! Please enjoy the pictures to show pinpoints of our vacation to remember!

The rooms were beautiful!

The outdoor pool was the view from our room, the sunset adds a nice touch.

Fun at breakfast!

Indoor wave pool with two awesome waterslides, that is what I call perfection!

Having fun in wavepool!

Dinner at “Not Your Average Joe’s” was delicious!

Cheers to an amazing vacation!

Ahhh..nights at the hot tub!

We won at the arcade!

What are you doing this vacation?

13 thoughts on “Memories To Last A Lifetime

1. Dear Emily,

I had so much fun!!!
    I loved the hotel rooms.
    They really just lit you up.
    I is always nice to take a vacation from home.
    I can’t wait to see what February vacations plans for us !!
    From,
    Ari

• Dear Ari,
      I agree, walking into the rooms felt like home and it made me light up! I love taking vacations, especially with you guys! Yeah, maybe when you come over we can remake the thrift shop video!
      From,
      Emily

2. Dear Emily,
    It seems like you had a blast at the Cape Codder with Ariel. On Friday that must have been a really fun day. It must have been fun because you won the spelling bee and then you got to go to the Cape Codder with Ariel and Jackie. I don’t think I have been to the Cape Codder before. Maybe once or twice. I don’t really remember. I hope you had a really fun time. You did awesome on the spelling bee. Congratulations again. You should do a post about the spelling bee.

Sincerely,
    Natalie

Sincerely,
    Natalie S.

• Dear Natalie,
      Friday was a fun day, I can’t believe I actually won! I don’t think I should do a post because it would probably sound like bragging. Thank you for your congratulations. Miss you!
      From,
      Emily

3. Dear Emily,

Those pictures looked like you had so much fun! I hope I go there one day. You also took really good pictures. Well I am in my computer class and we were searching blogs and yours caught my eye. My 8th grade class and I are all picking blogs and I liked yours. I wanted to ask you how do you like to blog? im think of starting my own. Well thanbks for reading my comment and I hope you have a fantasic day.

From,
    Claire
    Techie Kids

• Dear Claire,
      I suggest you go there too, it was so much fun. Thank you but my friend Ariel took most of the pictures. I am delighted that you liked my blog! It always means so much to me when I get visitors that are kind like you. B
      Offing is so much fun! It’s hard work, that’s why I love to get visitors and comments so much, but it is all worth it. I defiantly think you should try blogging. I love it because it is all your own effort and you can share whatever you want with the world. Also you get to connect with people from around the world. It is amazing when get to write back to people and it’s like I make new friends! Thanks again, I hope you have a fabulous day!
      Sincerely,
      Emily

4. Dear Emily,

Wow, that looks like fun! I might want to go there some day. The hot tub looks cool with the purple lights. Your blog is very nice! Is making a blog hard? I might make one to. Hope to hear from you soon. 🙂

Sincerely,
    Ashley
    Techie Kids

• Dear Ashley,
      The hotel really was cool. I loved the hot tub, the lights changes color! Thanks for saying my blog is nice. Making a blog can be challenging at times but I love it! I highly suggest you make one because you can connect with people around the world! Making posts are really fun. Have you ever been to a hotel? I love to go on vacations, do you? Have a great day.
      Sincerely,
      Emily

• Yes, i have been to a hotel. Vacations are really cool! Have you ever been out of the country? Where have you been to?

Sincerely,
        Ashley
        Techie Kids

• Dear Ashley,
          I have never been out of the country, but I have been out of state. I have been to Texas for my Uncle’s wedding. Also I went to Florida for a family vacation. Have you been out of your state? Have you been out of the country? If so what was the occasion?
          Sincerely,
          Emily

• Dear Emily,

I have been out of state and country. I have been to Tennessee, Massachusetts, Florida, Ohio, Indiana,Illinois,North Carolina, and Pennsylviana. I have also been to Europe and Canada. I have family in Italy so we visit them sometimes. My family likes to go on vacation too. Hope your week is going well! talk to you soon!

Sincerely,
            Ashley
            Techie Kids
            8th grade

5. Dear Emily B,
    The picture “Fun at break feast” looked liked you girls had a lot of fun!
    Sincerly, Jen C

• Dear Jen,
      Thank you for commenting! We did have a lot of fun. Have you ever been to a hotel?
      From,
      Emily