Now that We’ve Started..

Hello Everyone!!! I hope you all have had a supercaifragilisticexpialidocious start of the school year! First off, I would like to apologize about the absence of posts. I think we can all agree that the start of the year has been extremely busy.

Most of us have many different opinions about the start of the school year. Some people love the new clothes, pencils and such, and has no problem getting in to the swing of things. Others like to get used to the year as it goes on. There are more things to get excited about though than just school (obviously). There are the start of sports teams and other extra curricular activities. Now head on into the season of fall we have Halloween coming up and later Thanksgiving. (I don’t dare say Christmas..too soon 🙂 ) I for one loooove the fall season because of the gorgeous nature scenes all around us. The colorful leaves blended in with the blue  skies and blazing sunlight is just perfect. My advise to you all is to enjoy the season of fall while it’s here because it won’t be here forever..hint…hint..Christmas!

Fall Sports

fall-road

Anyway now that we’ve started;

What is your favorite part of the start of the year?

Comment below 🙂